Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Week 7, New Project Time

No progress has been made. So I'm making the decision to start another project with Sergio Tellez.  We are going to do, Movie and Theater Reviews. We are going to start watching movies from all categories, also we are going to look at different movie reviews from other people to see other perspectives about the movie, not just ours. We are also are going to go to different Theaters to find out which theater is the best for you, instead of having to waste your time deciding on which one to go to. I hope this goes good and we succeed and keep progress. I've decided to give Puttasin one last chance to get the project started, but I'm going to still keep this project in mind and most likely I'm going to start this one anyways.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment